3 DAYS / 2 NIGHTS
A fantastic 3-day tented safari to Kenya’s Masai Mara Reserve, one of Africa’s best game viewing destinations! This wildlife safari journeys from Nairobi to the beautiful Maasai Mara, via the incredibly scenic Great Rift Valley. game drives are done in search of the wildlife that makes this one of Africa’s premier safari destinations. The Maasai Mara is especially famous for its big cat population and the Great Wildebeest Migration – a wildlife spectacular like none other on earth.
Masai Mara Experience
The Masai Mara National Reserve is undisputedly Kenya’s most famous wildlife destination. Its rock-solid reputation as a must-see for every safari goer has been built up over decades and rests on two chief elements: the ease of spotting game and the Great Wildebeest Migration.
- Shared tour: On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 7 people per vehicle.
- Can start any day: If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
- Can be customized: The accommodations and destinations of this tour can be changed.
Day 1: Nairobi to Maasai Mara National Reserve Park
At 0700hrs, you will be received by Source Africa Safaris representative from the airport and proceed to Masaai Mara National Reserve arriving in time for check in and lunch. You will have leisurely break before we have an we catch up with an afternoon game drive starting at 1600hrs till dusk and then returning to your luxury tented camp for overnight rest.
Day 2: Full Day Game Viewing Maasai Mara
At 07:00hrs Join your safari driver guide for a full day game drive. Lunch boxes will be provided in case you choose to depart for a full day game drive exploring the Reserve and return to the camp not earlier than 1500hrs. Dinner and overnight at the Luxury Tented camp.
Day 3: Mara Nairobi
At 07:00hrs after breakfast at the checkout at the camp. Join your safari guide and proceed to Nairobi, either for your flight or overnight stay or as per your arrangement.
- All meals on safari
- Accommodation throughout your safari
- Unlimited supply of bottle water in safari vehicle
- All transfers as indicated in the itinerary
- All government taxes included
- Services of an English-speaking driver/guide
- Guaranteed window seat throughout safari
- All national park fees, conservancy fees and hotel taxes