3 DAYS / 2 NIGHTS
This is a flying package, where you fly between the parks as opposed to driving. You will be picked up on arrival and transfer to Arusha Airport for your scheduled flight to Serengeti National Reserve where you will spend the three days of your itinerary.
Wildlife Encounter Experience
A fly-in safari that begins and ends in big game country, this 3-day tour has been designed for families with older children aged about nine to 12. There are walks, sports and adventures to local villages as well as swimming pools and Wi-Fi access – something for every child. And since the lodges also have spa treatment suites and masseuses, there is something for parents and gown-ups, too.
- Shared tour: On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 7 people per vehicle.
- Can start any day: If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
- Can be customized: The accommodations and destinations of this tour can be changed.
Day 1: Arusha – Central Serengeti
Your Driver Guide will pick you up at your hotel early in the morning and transfer to Arusha Airport to catch your flight to Serengeti departing at 09:30am; Upon arrival at Seronera Airstrip at 10:15am, you will meet your Driver Guide and proceed with the full day game drive with picnic lunch into Serengeti. Later on drive to your tented camp for leisure, dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Central Serengeti
After early breakfast, full day game drive in the park with picnic lunch and later on drive back to your tented camp for leisure, dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Central Serengeti – Arusha
After early breakfast, morning game drive while heading to Seronera Airstrip to catch your flight back to Arusha departing at 10:45am; Upon arrival at Arusha Airport at 12:30pm, you will meet your Driver and transfer to your hotel for drop-off.
- All meals on safari
- Accommodation throughout your safari
- Unlimited supply of bottle water in safari vehicle
- All transfers as indicated in the itinerary
- All government taxes included
- Services of an English-speaking driver/guide
- Guaranteed window seat throughout safari
- All national park fees, conservancy fees and hotel taxes