2 DAYS / 1 NIGHT
This is a short Two (2) day Fly in Safari to Serengeti National Park. You will be picked up from Arusha Airport. Here you will have the best view of the tallest standing mountain in Africa, Mount Kilimanjaro and not to forget the best chance of having a whole day with the famous Serengeti Elephants.
The Serengeti Experience
The Serengeti is one of the most famous parks in Africa and is synonymous with wildlife and classic African scenery. It is Tanzania’s oldest park and a Unesco World Heritage Site. It is home to the spectacular wildebeest migration and offers top-class wildlife viewing throughout the year.
- Shared tour: On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 7 people per vehicle.
- Can start any day: If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
- Can be customized: The accommodations and destinations of this tour can be changed.
Day 1: Arusha – Central Serengeti
Your Driver Guide will pick you up at your hotel early in the morning and transfer to Arusha Airport to catch your flight to Serengeti departing at 09:30am; Upon arrival at Seronera Airstrip at 10:15am, you will meet your Driver Guide and proceed with the full day game drive with picnic lunch into Serengeti. Later on drive to your tented camp for leisure, dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Central Serengeti – Arusha
After early breakfast, morning game drive while heading to Seronera Airstrip to catch your flight back to Arusha departing at 10:45am; Upon arrival at Arusha Airport at 12:30pm, you will meet your Driver and transfer to Cultural Heritage for shopping and lunch, then drop-off at your hotel.
- All meals on safari
- Accommodation throughout your safari
- Unlimited supply of bottle water in safari vehicle
- All transfers as indicated in the itinerary
- All government taxes included
- Services of an English-speaking driver/guide
- Guaranteed window seat throughout safari
- All national park fees, conservancy fees and hotel taxes